Latest articles :
<div style='background-color: none transparent;'><a href='http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget' title='News Widget'>News Widget</a></div>
Home » , , , , , » Islamic Prayer Quotes

Islamic Prayer Quotes

| 0 komentar

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

Say: "O My servants who have transgressed against their souls! despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. And turn In repentance and In obedience with true faith Islâmic Monotheism to Your Lord and submit to him, in Islâm, before the torment comes upon you, Then You will not be helped"


اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ

وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ

عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَإِلَّا أَنْتَ


Ya Allaah , thou my Lord. There is no god but You the Truth. You who created me and I am your servant. I'm on top of thy covenant, and I will seek thy promise of heaven as strong as my ability. I seek refuge in Thee from the evil deed. I confess to Thee the favors that you gave me, and I confess my sins to You. So please forgive me, for surely no one forgives sins except You.






Share this article :
123
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Islamic Education Blogs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Free Blogger Template